For all press inquiries, general/business questions and sharing requests regarding Everything Is Noise or its social media accounts, please contact:
For all questions related to our Youtube channel, please contact:
To get conisdered for a review, please send us all the files and, if possible, an EPK featuring band images, a biography and social links. We prefer the files as 320kbit/s mp3, properly tagged and send via a cloudlink (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.) or a filehoster (WeTransfer, Mediafire, etc.). Please notice that we can only consider albums which aren’t older than a month for our release list. We also can’t guarantee you a review, because our writers are able to choose their releases freely.
We don’t review singles, demos or anything in that vein. If you approach to us regarding your material, please show us that you know about our content and what we do.
Send your material to: email@example.com
Rules and Requirements for being featured on Everything Is Noise!
- If you choose to premier your video with Everything Is Noise, your music cannot be uploaded on any other medium (including YouTube, Facebook or Instagram) for three whole days. This also means that you cannot upload the submitted content on your own channel for said 3 days.
- If you already premiered your video on a different channel (this also includes direct uploads to your Facebook page) than Everything Is Noise, we will not premier your video as we are only doing exclusive premieres.
- An exclusive premiere includes an article about the premiere on our website www.everythingisnoise.com (hier nen quicklink rein oder?). If you choose to premier your vid with Everything Is Noise, you are required to share said premiere article ONLY and NOT only the direct YouTube link.
(If you violate any of the rules above, the upload will either be cancelled or deleted from our YouTube channel)
- If you want your video to be premiered on Everything Is Noise, you have to contact us with an E-Mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) that includes:
A) ALL relevant information about the video (information to put in the description box on YouTube) and your band (social media links, preferably in the form of an EPK).
B) The finished song/video so we can listen to it.
C) Your desired release date.
- If you want your video to be premiered on Everything Is Noise, you have to contact us at least 5 days before your desired release, so we can figure everything out. All requests that don’t follow this rule will be ignored.
- If you don’t have a video ready and want to use our template, you have to send over the mastered song(s) along with the high resolution artwork so we can put the video together. In this case we ask you to contact us 7 days before your desired release date.
- Your video must include the official Everything Is Noise intro before the song starts. Download the Intro (MP4) right here.
- We’re not accepting demos or covers on Everything Is Noise. Please don’t send us requests if your song/video is not done. We’re only judging the final product.
- Please make sure to include a high-resolution image that we can use the featured image of the article on our website.